Affordable Assisted Living
When you need more assistance...
Presence Life Connections provides outstanding, affordable assisted living services for those older adults who need assistance with one or more activities of daily living, but who do not need ongoing nursing care. Our beautiful, affordable senior communities provide:
- 24-hour oversight by Resident Assistants
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Three nutritionally-balanced meals each day in attractive dining rooms
- Emergency call systems
- Availability of registered nurses
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Planned activities and outing
- Spiritual care, including Mass and other religious activities
You are invited to visit any of our senior housing communities, where you will learn for yourself just how enjoyable, flexible and secure senior assisted living can be for you. For more information, click on each of the names below.
- Presence Bethlehem Woods Retirement Community - La Grange Park
- Presence Resurrection Retirement Community - Chicago
Presence Bethlehem Woods Retirement Community, Presence Resurrection Retirement Community and Presence Saint Andrew Life Center all are licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health to provide assisted living services. Intermediate care is also available at Presence Saint Andrew Life Center, which is Medicare and Medicaid certified.
Presence Health is committed to fair housing. Its retirement communities include features for persons with disabilities, as required by the federal Fair Housing Act.