Resurrection Medical Center
7447 West Talcott Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
When minutes count, the Resurrection Medical Center Emergency Department team provides full-service medical care for life-threatening emergencies including heart attack, stroke, pneumonia, serious illnesses and more. The Emergency Department also features an Express Care service for less serious conditions during certain hours.
Why choose Resurrection Medical Center?
We're Experienced and Patient-Focused
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All physicians are board certified in Emergency Medicine and nurses are trained in trauma and pediatrics
- Express Care in the Emergency Department is available for less serious conditions
- Approximately 40,000 patients a year trust their care to us
- We are the primary receiving hospital for O’Hare International Airport and the Allstate Arena
Leading Experts Recognize Us for Quality Care
We have been recognized by leading experts on quality for excellent patient care.