- Skilled Nursing is provided by registered or licensed practical nurses, in accordance with a doctor's referral. Our nurses will provide ongoing assessment of the patient's health status, administer prescribed treatments, and provide patient education on medication, health maintenance and disease management.
- Specialized Nursing Services are provided for wound care and infusion nursing. Our wound care nurses have expertise in preventing and treating chronic wounds, a potentially serious or even life-threatening condition for those who spend long periods in bed. Infusion nurses provide care by administering fluids or medication for those who need ongoing injections or an IV. With Resurrection Home Infusion Therapy, a skilled staff specialist and pharmacist are available 24 hours a day for:
- Anti-infective drugs
- Anti-fungal drugs
- Anti-ulcer drugs
- Fluid replacement
- Electrolyte replacement
- Total parenteral nutrition
- Care and maintenance of central venous catheters
- Blood draws through central venous catheters and lab value monitoring
- Home Health Aides provide personal care services under the supervision of a registered nurse or physical therapist to help support functioning of individuals in their own homes. Our aides assist patients with meal preparation and personal care such as getting in and out of bed, walking, bathing, toileting and dressing as well as teach family members to care for the patient.
- Lifeline Medical Alert could be the answer to staying safe at home. A simple wireless device is worn as a pendant or on the wrist, allows you to get help with the push of a button. Day or night. There are no contracts. Presence Health patients receive 50% off install. Low monthly fees. Learn more. A wireless version is also now available.
- Physical Therapy Services are provided by licensed physical therapists to evaluate and treat patients with disabilities, injuries and/or disease. They work with the patient to restore optimal levels of strength, range of motion and mobility.
- Occupational Therapy Services are provided by licensed occupational therapists that evaluate and treat patients on a variety of rehabilitative functions including exercise and managing normal daily activities.
- Speech Therapy Services are provided by licensed speech therapists that evaluate and treat patients recovering from such problems as stroke, head trauma or laryngectomy who have swallowing, neurogenic or speech and language disorders.
- Medical Social Services are provided by licensed social workers that evaluate and assist the patient and family with the psychosocial and economic factors that may be affecting their health. Our social workers also provide patient and family counseling and assist the family and caregivers with health resources and other services.
- Telemedicine allows us to closely monitor our patients' vital signs in the comfort and convenience of home. This system keeps historical records of vital signs, including the trended data and clinician notes, and also allows our patients to send in their daily vital sign measurements over the phone - 24/7. The complete data summary is then available immediately to the physician, including:
If patient results fall outside the set parameters, a nurse specially trained in telemedicine will follow up with the patient.
- Pulse Oximetry (amount of oxygen present in the blood)
- Blood Pressure
- PT/INR (Prothrombin Time and International Normalized Ratio) monitoring allows us to keep close tabs on patients who are taking anticoagulants, such as Coumadin®. With a simple finger-stick blood test, our nurses get quick and accurate results to insure that the patient's blood level remains safe.