Holy Family Medical Center
Outpatient Services at Holy Family Medical Center
100 North River Road
Des Plaines, IL 60016
Holy Family Medical Center is committed to providing a full range of convenient outpatient services. With our services you’ll enjoy fast and flexible scheduling options, a friendly and professional staff and an easy to access facility conveniently located at the intersection of Golf and River Roads in Des Plaines.
Our wide range of convenient outpatient services includes:
- Digestive Health Services - Digestive health services are available in our recently renovated GI Lab with the most advanced technology in a comfortable and private setting.
- Immediate Care Center - Skilled physicians and nurses treat a full array of minor illnesses and injuries at our Immediate Care Center. Quick, high quality care is provided for fevers, allergic reactions, flu, cuts and bruises, ear infections, fractures, upper respiratory problems and minor burns. We offer a convenient location with easy parking and evening, weekend and holiday hours.
- Medical Imaging - Through our Radiology Department, a comprehensive range of services, including diagnostic radiology, ultrasound, CT scans and advanced MRI for vascular and cardiac imaging is offered.
- The Pain Center - We provide advanced treatment and the latest therapies to reduce pain, minimize side effects and help patients manage any unresolved pain. Our goal is to maximize the patient's ability to return to their normal activity level.
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies - The highly trained, licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists in our Rehabilitation Services Department work as a team to assist each patient in returning to the fullest possible function. They assist patients with orthopedic problems, neurological conditions, sports- or work-related injuries, physical disabilities and communication, cognitive and swallowing disorders, as well as other problems.
- Sleep Disorders - The Sleep Disorders Center offers a comprehensive program for the evaluation and treatment of conditions that interfere with sleep. Sleep studies are conducted in private, comfortable rooms using advanced technology for accurate and detailed results. Staffed by a board-certified sleep medicine physician, the center is accredited by the American Sleep Disorders Association.
- Keys to Recovery™: Substance Abuse Treatment - Our substance abuse treatment program, helps patients make a successful recovery from alcohol or substance abuse. Treatment options include many outpatient alternatives, aftercare and driving under the influence (DUI) services. Free assessments are available. Other options include Inpatient Medical Detox and Inpatient Rehabilitation (Residential).
- SurgiCenter: Outpatient Surgery - For everything from sports injuries and carpal tunnel syndrome to hernias and cataracts, a full range of surgical services is available at Holy Family Medical Center. Advanced technology is provided for general and minimally invasive procedures, with convenient scheduling and compassionate care.
- Vein Clinic - Our hospital-based center treats varicose veins, spider veins, chronic venous insufficiency, and venous ulcers (leg wounds). A wide variety of treatment options include: color Doppler ultrasound, Endovenous laser ablation (EVLA), ultrasound guided Sclerotherapy, elastic compression therapy and visual Sclerotherapy.
- Women’s Health - In a warm and caring environment, the Women's Imaging Center offers the latest diagnostic services for breast cancer and osteoporosis. State-of-the-art mammograms are checked by two experienced radiologists for double the accuracy, and the newest technology, Breast MRI with CAD, provides our doctors with hundreds of cross-sectional images of the breast.
- Wound Healing - At the Wound Healing Center, you'll receive the right treatment to heal your wound. We offer the latest in wound treatment techniques including Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO), bio-engineered tissue substitutes, platelet growth technologies, all performed by experienced professionals to make sure that your wound can heal as fast as possible.