Memory care in a comfortable setting.
Caring for a loved one living with Alzheimer’s Disease or other related dementias can be hard. We understand and would like to help. Specially trained staff, on our state-certified Alzheimer’s unit help your loved ones suffering from memory loss maintain their personal dignity and independence. The floor plan was specially designed to accommodate the physical, mental, and social needs of our residents.
Ideally located close to I-294 in Northlake, Presence Villa Scalabrini Nursing and Rehabilitation Center also offers skilled nursing care and short-stay rehabilitation.
Despite memory loss, your loved one can thrive in our community. Call us to learn how.
- 24-hour caring and attentive staff
- Routine visits by licensed physician and on-site nurse
- Personalized services including medication management, reminders and assistance
- Resident safety monitoring
- Escort service to meals and activities as needed
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, and other personal needs
- Mobility encouraged
- All female unit
- Semi-private rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Delicious meals and snacks
- Emergency response system
- Cable television
- Secure and comfortable environment
- Beautiful courtyard with seating
- Wellness program
- Full schedule of religious services held in a beautiful, on-site chapel
- Varied daily activity program held on the unit
- All utilities paid
Get in touch.
We look forward to meeting you. Call 708.562.0040 to learn more, or schedule a tour online.
Presence Life Connections adheres to the Federal government’s Open Admission and Nondiscrimination Policy.