If you or a loved one needs infusion therapy, you want experienced health care professionals who provide skilled care in a peaceful setting. At Presence Saint Francis Hospital, our highly trained infusion team provides comprehensive infusion services and personalized care in a therapeutic atmosphere.
Infusion Center at Presence Saint Francis
No matter what condition brings you to our infusion center, we understand that it can be a stressful time for you and your family. We’re here to support you and help you manage your condition for the long term. Our center offers:
- Expert cancer physicians and nurses: Our chemotherapy infusion nurses, most of whom are certified in oncology, administer your infusion treatments and offer education and support to you and your family members. They work with our oncologists to deliver high-quality treatment and manage side effects to help you improve your quality of life.
- On-site pharmacy: Our in-house pharmacists provide the complete range of prescription infusions and supportive medications for cancer, infectious diseases and other conditions that can be treated with infusion therapy.
- Comfortable environment: We’re dedicated to caring for the whole person—body, mind and spirit. That’s why we offer our infusion therapy in a warm, inviting space that promotes healing. With TVs, Wi-Fi, snacks and beverages, you can rest in a comfortable recliner as you receive your treatment.
Infusion Services: Conditions We Treat
Your infusion team provides all levels of care when it comes to infusions, offering both cancer chemotherapy and infusions for a wide range of other medical conditions, including:
- Anemias such as iron-deficiency anemia, pernicious anemia and sickle cell anemia
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Blood disorders such as hemophilia
- Immune system deficiencies such as HIV/AIDS
- Infectious diseases such as hepatitis, bone and joint infections, skin and soft tissue infections and pneumonia
- Iron deficiencies
- Multiple sclerosis
- Post-organ transplant recovery
- Rheumatoid arthritis
To find out more about our infusion services or make an appointment, call 847.316.2635.
Presence Saint Francis Hospital
800 Austin Avenue, Suite 360
Evanston, IL 60202
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Get directions and view a map.
We offer free parking in our lots and parking garage.