Back home. Quickly.
After hip or knee surgery, illness or injury, you or a family member may need additional personal therapy outside the hospital. Presence Saint Benedict Nursing and Rehabilitation Center can help get you back home. Quickly.
Ideally located near major expressways in Niles, we also offer independent living and skilled nursing care, as well as respite stays.
We want you to enjoy life while you’re here recovering. We offer comfortable rooms and plenty of places to recover in peace. Enjoy three delicious meals a day, cooked from scratch, as well as nutritious snacks. As a faith-based, mission-drive center, we offer a full schedule of religious services in our beautiful on-site chapel, to make sure your spiritual needs are met as well.
When can short-stay rehabilitation help?
- Post-surgical recovery
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Stroke care and recovery
- 24-hour caring and attentive staff
- Specially trained physiatrists, nurses and aides
- Personalized therapy program
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy in our spacious gym
- Sci-Fit and Nu-Step machines for upper and lower extremity strengthening and endurance
- Treadmill for specialized cardiac rehabilitation
- Electrical stimulation and ultrasound for pain management
- High-level balance re-education with trampoline
- Vital Stim therapy for swallowing difficulties
- Fluidotherapy for arthritic patients
- Help with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Home evaluations to make sure your home is safe upon your return
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Deluxe private rooms with daily housekeeping
- Buffet dining three meals daily and 24-hour room service
- Daily newspaper delivery
- Free WiFi
- Flat-screen televisions with cable TV and DVD player
- Variety of social opportunities, activities and clubs
- Full schedule of religious services held in our beautiful on-site chapel
- Complementary therapies like pet visits and a sensory garden
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Plenty of free parking
Get in touch.
We look forward to meeting you. Call 847.647.0003 to learn more, or schedule a tour online.
Presence Life Connections adheres to the Federal government’s Open Admission and Nondiscrimination Policy.