Memory care in a comfortable setting.
The Gathering Place at Presence Fox Knoll welcomes residents with Alzheimer’s Disease or other related dementias. Our trained and compassionate staff gets to know all of our residents, their special needs, and develops individualized programs to engage residents.
Presence Fox Knoll is located in a beautiful setting, right on the banks of the Fox River near downtown Aurora. In addition to memory care, we also offer independent living and assisted living apartments, as well as respite care.
Your loved one suffering from memory loss can thrive in our community. Call us to learn how.
- 24-hour caring and attentive staff to provide multi-sensory experiences
- Routine visits by licensed, on-site nurse
- Daily activities such as physical fitness and creative projects tailored to the abilities of each resident
- Help with medication management, bathing, dressing and grooming
- Incontinence care and help with mobility
- Visiting physicians, psychiatrists, podiatrists and audiologists
- Regular staff meetings with families to ensure residents are receiving the care they need
- Three meals a day and nutritious snacks
- Private room with individual bathroom and walk-in shower
- Personal heat and air conditioning
- Phone and cable ready
- Wireless emergency response system
- Exercise room and wellness program
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Social outings
- Foxy’s Den Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Full schedule of religious services held in a beautiful, on-site chapel
- All utilities paid (except phone and cable)
Get in touch.
We look forward to meeting you. Call 630.844.0380 to learn more, or schedule a tour online.
Presence Life Connections adheres to the Federal government’s Open Admission and Nondiscrimination Policy.