When you choose a pediatrician at Presence Health, you’re getting more than a doctor. You’re getting a partner—one who combines warmth and compassion with years of experience to keep your little one happy and well. From first steps through adolescence, count on us to get to know, and grow along with, your child’s unique health care needs. And of course, we’re here for you, too, offering an attentive ear, answering any and all questions and ensuring you feel confident and supported in all of your child’s health decisions.
Expert Care for Every Reason and Season
Whether you’re seeing us for a routine visit or pressing medical concern, our pediatricians are ready to help:
- Well-child visits: We’re here to help you stay proactive about your child’s health. We offer routine check-ups and exams, school and sports physicals and more to monitor their developmental milestones.
- Sick visits: If your child needs acute care—for fever, rash, infections, coughs, minor injuries or another pressing issue—we’ll provide the expert medical care to help them get and stay well. Should they require hospitalization or further evaluation, we’ll refer you to the right specialist and ensure coordinated care every step of the way.
- Vaccinations and immunizations: We’ll help protect your child from the flu, allergies and other seasonal concerns.
Additional services include:
- Adolescent gynecology
- Acne management
- Asthma and allergy management
- ADD/ADHD evaluation and management
- Developmental assessments
- Evaluation of emotional behavior and learning problems
- Obesity evaluation and nutrition counseling
- Post-hospital care of premature infants
Find a Caring Pediatrician Near You
Explore one of our pediatric locations across northern and central Illinois. You can also call 877.737.4636 or use our Find a Doctor tool to the right to find the right physician to meet your needs.