For your primary care needs, you want experienced medical professionals at a convenient location. At Presence Lakeview Internal Medicine, our physicians and nurses have years of expertise in care and services that help you take charge of your health.
Presence Lakeview Internal Medicine Clinic: Why Choose Us
As part of Presence Health, we’re committed to promoting the health of people in our local communities. In the Lakeview neighborhood near Lincoln Park and Lake Michigan, we’re the neighborhood health clinic people choose for several reasons:
- Internal medicine experts: Our physicians, working as a team with our nurses and other clinical staff, provide a full range of medical services for adults of all ages. Several of our doctors and nurses speak Spanish, Serbo-Croatian and Tagalog (Filipino).
- Same-day appointments: Get the care you need to feel better quickly: we can often see you the same day you call.
- Financial assistance: Our counselor helps underinsured patients apply for Medicaid (if eligible) and get discounted health care services through Presence Saint Joseph Hospital.
- Affiliation with Presence Laboure Clinic: For specialty care beyond routine checkups, you have easy access to our specialists at Presence Laboure Clinic, just 10 minutes away.
- Advanced care at Presence Saint Joseph Hospital: If you need more advanced care, your Lakeview or Laboure physician can refer you to world-class specialists in any discipline at our sister hospital.
Superior Health Care in Chicago’s Lakeview Neighborhood
At Presence Lakeview Clinic, our primary care physicians, nurses, diabetes educator and other clinicians offer preventive care for adult patients, including:
- Internal medicine: Routine physical exams, preventive health care, nutrition and exercise counseling, immunizations, vaccines and management of HIV, infectious and chronic diseases
- Women's health: Annual exams including breast exam and Pap test, management of breast and gynecological health and malignancies (cancers) and infertility services
- Pregnancy care: Pregnancy testing, prenatal care, high-risk pregnancy assessment and care, postnatal services for mothers and newborns, breastfeeding support and childbirth and parenting classes
- Diabetes education: Diabetes screening, educational program of nutrition and physical activity information and treatment by a certified diabetes educator (CDE)
- Psychological counseling: Mental health therapy for adults by a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW)
Meet Our Experts and Click on Their Name to Learn More:
Ema Dzaka-Dizdarevic, MD
Dr. Dzaka-Dizdarevic understands the importance of truly listening to her patients and encourages them to be an active participant in their care. She is fluent in Bosnian (Serbo-Croatian) and conversational Spanish.
Lisa Greising, MD
Dr. Greising believes in treating her patients with honesty and integrity and has a passion for building trusting relationships with the whole family. She is fluent in Filipino (Tagalog).
Specialty Health Services at Presence Laboure Clinic
At our Laboure Clinic, we offer the same high-quality health care as the Lakeview Internal Medicine, plus the following services:
- Specialty clinics: Advanced care in clinics available only to Lakeview patients, including:
- Endocrinology and diabetes care
- Infectious disease
- Psychiatry and psychological counseling
- Mother, baby and pediatrics care: Routine and high-risk prenatal and postnatal care for mothers and babies, gestational diabetes management, well-baby and well-child routine exams, school physicals, childhood obesity and childhood asthma
- On-site lab for fast results: We process your blood work and get your test results to your physician within one to three days.
To learn more about our internal medicine services at Presence Lakeview Internal Medicine or make an appointment, call 773.883.2800. We offer convenient hours with same-day appointments available:
- Monday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Two Saturdays per month: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Presence Lakeview Internal Medicine
2913 N. Commonwealth, 5th Floor
Chicago, IL 60657
See a map and directions.
We offer free parking in our parking lot, and multiple bus routes are available within blocks of our clinic.
Contact Our Laboure Clinic
To learn more about our internal medicine services at Presence Laboure Clinic or make an appointment, call 773.665.3080. Our appointment hours are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Three Saturdays per month for pediatrics: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. (call for specific Saturdays)
Presence Laboure Clinic
2913 North Commonwealth, Fifth Floor
Chicago, IL 60657
See a map and directions.
We offer validated parking in our parking garage.