Here are some ways to give to Presence Health to support the facility or program that has touched you or the life of your loved one.
- Single Gifts - Make a single gift donation to one of our hospitals, nursing and rehabilitation centers, retirement communities or any of our other facilities. A gift of $50, $100 or $500 will help support our mission to provide quality health care in Illinois.
- Naming Opportunities - Presence Health welcomes gifts in support of its healthcare ministry. Named gifts of $10,000 and above may bear the donor's name or may be named in memory or in honor of a loved one.
- Memorial and Honor Gifts - Perhaps you would like to honor someone special by making a gift in his or her name, or you would like to make a gift in memory of a loved one. We can notify the individual being honored or the family of the one being remembered of your gift.
- Matching Gifts - Many corporations encourage charitable giving among their employees by matching employees' gifts with corporate contributions. Contact your employer's Human Resource Department to see how your program works.
- Planned Gifts - Gifts made through your will, trust, bequest, charitable gift annuity, life insurance, real estate, stocks and bonds will leave a lasting legacy and assure our healing ministry remains strong for future generations.
- Gifts of Securities – We accept gifts of stock, bonds and other securities. Please contact us for more information.
Mail your gift to
Presence Health Foundation
200 S. Wacker, Suite 1100
Chicago, IL 60606