Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Care: Resurrection Life Center
Resurrection Life Center
7370 West Talcott Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
A Nursing Home with a New Tradition of Caring
Opened in 1998, Resurrection Life Center is a 162-bed nursing facility offering an array of nursing home services to meet the needs of residents at all levels of functioning. Whether individuals need supervision only, or require maximum assistance with all daily activities, Resurrection Life Center and its qualified nursing and rehabilitation staff are here to provide the level of care each person needs.
Resurrection Life Center is conveniently located on Talcott Avenue a few blocks west of Harlem Avenue, directly across the street from Resurrection Medical Center.
Resurrection Life Center offers comprehensive long-term and short-term nursing home care, including skilled nursing, subacute nursing services and rehabilitation programs:
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Intravenous (IV) therapy
- Wound care
- Subacute rehabilitation
- Specialty unit and programming for dementia and Alzheimer's care
- Hospice care
- Rehabilitative services: physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Counseling, psychosocial and social services for residents and families
- Podiatry, optometry, dental and audiological care
- Pharmacy services
- Long-term and short-term care stays
- Spiritual services for all residents, as well as Catholic Mass, Communion Services, Rosary and devotions
Resurrection Life Center provides outstanding nursing home services in comfortable, home-like and modern surroundings. Amenities include:
- Spacious private rooms with window views of beautiful grounds and garden courtyards
- Contemporary and coordinated furnishings and décor
- Rooms equipped with individually-controlled thermostats and satellite television
- Variety of nutritious, delicious meals and snacks served in attractive and comfortable dining rooms
- Private lounges and dining rooms for family gatherings
- Meals to accommodate preferences and specialized dietary needs
- Two private, landscaped courtyards, nearby meditation grotto, and walking paths providing serene and safe surroundings
- Social, recreational and therapeutic activities provided daily
- Beauty/barber shop offering spa services, manicures and massages
- Convenient parking for visitors
- Easy access to expressways, tollways and public transportation
Our Nursing Facility Serves the Following Villages and Communities:
- Park Ridge
- Des Plaines
- Harwood Heights
- ...and many more!
For More Information
To learn more about nursing home care at Resurrection Life Center, or to schedule a tour, please call us at 773-594-7400.
Meet the Administrator
Nancy Razo is the Administrator of Resurrection Life Center. Ms. Razo has 16 years' experience in long-term care, including thirteen years as a clinical dietitian and one year of experience as the Executive Director of Saint Andrew Life Center. She is a graduate of Rosary College in River Forest, where she earned both a bachelor's and a master's degree in business administration.
Licenses and Certifications
Resurrection Life Center is licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Public Health, and it is Medicare and Medicaid certified.
It is the policy of Resurrection Health Care to provide service to all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, familial status, military status or disability.