Resurrection's Nursing Homes: Outstanding Rehabilitation and Long-term Care
Resurrection Health Care's nursing homes provide high quality, compassionate nursing care and rehabilitation. Our nursing homes are dedicated to helping our residents keep their fullest possible function. Our nursing staff, nursing facilities and services offer a warm, caring atmosphere promoting maximum independence of both body and spirit. Whether you need physical therapy, occupational therapy, subacute care or short-term or long-term nursing care, Resurrection has a nursing home that is right - for you.
Chicago Area Nursing Facilities
- Maryhaven Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Glenview
- Nazarethville - Des Plaines
- Presence Sister Bonaventure Rehabilitation Center - Park Ridge
- Resurrection Life Center - Chicago
- Resurrection Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Park Ridge
- Saint Benedict Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Niles
- Villa Scalabrini Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Northlake
Want to Learn More about Our Nursing Homes?
Watch our video, "Experience Quality Care: Resurrection's Retirement Communities & Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers" to learn more about the comprehensive senior care alternatives available at Resurrection Health Care.
Watch a presentation about our skilled nursing and rehabilitation Skills Competency Health Fair
The Resurrection Rehabilitation Network
From acute inpatient rehabilitation to outpatient therapy, from home health programs to preventive screenings, Resurrection Rehabilitation Network, Chicago's leader in rehabilitation care, provides comprehensive rehabilitation services to speed recovery from illness or injury.