Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60657
Outpatient surgery, also known as ambulatory surgery, is same-day surgery or surgery that doesn’t require an overnight hospital stay. With improved technology and advances in anesthesia and pain control, many less invasive surgical procedures are now being performed on an outpatient basis.
Procedures we do:
- Robotic surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- GERD treatment
- Cataract surgery
- Weight loss surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgeries (including sinus surgery)
- Sports medicine procedures (including knee, elbow and shoulder surgeries)
Why choose us?
We know you expect high quality care, convenience and comfort. And that's just what you'll get at Presence Saint Joseph Hospital.
- Our patient satisfaction scores are in the top quartile in the nation
- Our board-certified doctors have advanced training in their specialties
- All of your preoperative tests can be done right here, making it quick and easy for you
Center for Pre-Operative Care
The Center for Pre-Operative Care, located on the 3rd floor at Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, is your one stop for preoperative testing. You can come in and receive all pre-surgery testing needed in one location. To contact the Center for Pre-Operative Care, call 773.665.3127.
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.