Saint Joseph Hospital
Harborview Recovery Center
2900 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60657
At Harborview Recovery Center, our team of professionals is dedicated to providing effective treatment for alcoholism and other drug dependencies for long-term recovery — while offering a safe place in which to heal.
- We provide the complete range of services from the initial acute medical demands of detoxification to intensive rehabilitation and the long-term support needed to maintain sobriety.
- We have available the full medical resources of a major hospital while providing a professional multidisciplinary team that treats all aspects of the disease.
- Our team includes addictionologists, nurses, dieticians, counselors, psychiatrists, social workers, fitness and recreation specialists as well as spiritual care professionals.
- We approach treatment in a holistic way, working with mind, body and spirit as components of a healthy life and with abstinence as a crucial place to start on the road to a lifelong recovery.
- We embrace diversity and value individuality. We work together with each person and his or her family and respect a right to privacy, offering private rooms and complete confidentiality.
- Overlooking Diversey Harbor on Lake Michigan and Chicago's magnificent skyline, we are conveniently located in Lincoln Park.
Find out more information about the Harborview Recovery Center.
Request an appointment or brochure.