Areas of Expertise
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60657
Our highly regarded team includes board-certified physicians and experienced clinicians who specialize in:
- Surgical Oncology - Our cancer surgeons are experts at biopsy, tumor staging and tumor removal, and they can perform both open and minimally invasive procedures. They work as integral team members and participate in a weekly Multidisciplinary Conference.
- Medical Oncology - We offer the latest in drug and chemotherapeutic treatments of cancer, as well as national clinical trials. By participating in this cutting-edge cancer research, we not only give patients access to new therapies that are not widely available, but also allow them to play a significant role in determining the course of their care.
- Radiation Oncology - We offer the latest internal and external radiation therapies, such as Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) and High Dose-rate Brachytherapy (HDR). Plus, our expert radiation oncologists have the experience and training to deliver precise doses of radiation that minimize the impact on surrounding tissue.
- Hematology - Our staff includes expert physicians with extensive experience in treating blood malignancies and diseases, such as lymphoma and leukemia.
- Breast Cancer - We offer advanced digital mammography and diagnostic services, and outstanding breast cancer treatment. Patients have access to a compassionate team of specialists and participation in national clinical trials. We are the first breast center in the city of Chicago to be accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers of the American College of Surgeons. Learn more.
- Gynecological Cancer - Our specialists provide comprehensive care - from diagnosis through treatment and follow up - for cervical, endometrial, ovarian, uterine, vaginal and vulvar cancers. We offer the most advanced technology to treat these cancers - including a minimally invasive robotic surgery system for early cases of cervical, endometrial and ovarian cancers. Learn more.
Call 877-RES-INFO (877-737-4636) to get a referral or schedule an appointment.