Sports Medicine & Orthopedics at
Seton Family Health Center
Whether you are a recreational or dedicated athlete, our highly trained sports medicine experts can provide you with the personalized care necessary to help you maintain optimal athletic health and prevent injuries. We provide services in sports medicine, sports performance, orthopedics, rehabilitation, and nutrition.
Some of our many treatment areas include:
- Acute and chronic muscle sprains and strains
- Shoulder, knee, ankle, or foot pain
- Muscle, nerve, or joint pain
- Carpal tunnel
- Tennis elbow
- Sciatica (pain, weakness, numbness, or tingling in the leg)
- Arthritis, including osteoarthritis of the knees or cervical spine
- Joint injections, including viscosupplementation
- Work injuries/workers' compensation cases
- Herniated disks
- Stress fractures
We offer convenient hours, including evenings and weekends.
Call now for an appointment: 312-337-1982.