Family Medicine at Seton Family Health Center
Family medicine is a medical specialty that focuses on comprehensive and continuing care for people of all ages, and it is the cornerstone of the services we provide. At Seton Family Health Center, we care for the whole person by not only providing medical services but also emphasizing health maintenance and wellness measures. With our family- and community-centered approach, we care for each patient in a very personal way.
Some of our many services include:
- General physical examinations and employment examinations
- Preventive medicine
- Home visits/house calls
- Weight management and nutrition counseling
- Blood pressure and cholesterol management
- Allergies and asthma treatment
- Behavioral counseling
- Headache management
- Treatment for infectious diseases
- Sports physicals
- School and camp physicals
- Common childhood health problems
- Well-child care for infants, children, and adolescents
- Foreign travel health counseling and vaccinations
We offer convenient hours, including evenings and weekends.
Call now for an appointment: 312-337-1982.