Diabetes Education at Seton Family Health Center
Diabetes is a complex disease that requires treatment services beyond typical medical management.
A diagnosis of diabetes signals that extra attention must be paid to diet, exercise, and medication. Our team of diabetes experts, which includes a certified diabetic nurse educator, can teach you how to manage these three areas.
We also offer individual education and counseling for those who need to learn more about how to make food choices, check blood sugars, take medication, and manage weight.
Some of our many services include:
- Diabetes health and wellness care
- Individual diabetes education recognized by the American Diabetes Association
- Monitoring medicine as needed to improve blood sugars
- Training in monitoring blood glucose
- Assistance in individual meal planning
We offer convenient hours, including evenings and weekends.
Call now for an appointment: 312-337-1982.