Heart Health Fair
Heart Health is more than your cholesterol level-we make it fun!
Join us for free screenings, cooking demonstrations, tastings, exercise information and more.
Free screenings include:
- ABI index for peripheral artery disease
- Blood pressure
- Body mass index
- Carotid artery screening
- Stroke assessment
Plus enjoy more free offerings:
- Early heart attack care education
- Cooking demonstrations and raffles
- “Ask the Doctor,” with cardiologists and physicians
- The role of exercise presented by the Chicago Athletic Club
- Complimentary parking in the hospital garage
Discounted heart scan ($99) and full lipid cholesterol panel ($20) will also be available.
Presence Saint Joseph Hospital - Chicago
2900 North Lake Shore Drive at Diversey and Sheridan
Boikan Conference Room
Chicago, IL 60657
Thursday, February 27
Get in touch:
Registration required by February 24, 2014