Heart Health Fair
Heart Health Fair - Muffins and more!
Start your day the heart healthy way, with great breakfast ideas you can make at home.
Schedule your free “early bird” screenings, and stay for breakfast cooking demonstrations and the latest news in heart care.
Thursday, February 27, 2014
6:30 - 9 a.m.
- Cholesterol and glucose screenings by appointment, fasting required
- Walk-in screenings for blood pressure, pulse, oxygen saturation and body max index
- Breakfast Buffet and heart health educational tables
- Heart health presentations by electrophysiologist Samar Dibs, M.D., and interventional cardiologist Alberto Foschi, M.D.
- Demonstrations by Chef Ryan of delicious heart healthy breakfast ideas you can make at home
Presence Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Ave, between Howard and Oakton
Evanston, IL 60202
Get in touch: