Women's Health Services
Resurrection Medical Center
7447 West Talcott Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
Women have different needs and concerns at every stage of their lives — from teenager through adult. Helping women stay healthy and get the best care possible every step of the way is our focus.
From preventive care to obstetrics and gynecology to breast care, women can count on Resurrection Medical Center for all their health care needs. Our team of highly skilled, compassionate doctors provide extraordinary care — when women need it most.
As part of our ongoing commitment to patient and family-centered care, we made major improvements to our Women's Health Services unit. Our brand new maternity and gynecological suites offer full-service amenities and exceptional care from our highly trained, compassionate doctors and nurses.
Delivering great care for mothers & newborns
- New, private and cozy suites
- Special care nursery for high risk infants
- 24-hour coverage by expert physicians, including board-certified obstetricians, neonatologists and anesthesiologists
- Lactation consultants 7 days a week
- Childbirth, sibling, parenting and breast feeding classes
Advanced Gynecological & breast services for women
- Obstetric and gynecology specialists - Offering care for everything from abnormal bleeding to fibroids to cancer
- Urogynecology specialists - Treating patients with incontinence and other pelvic problems
- A team of breast and plastic reconstructive surgeons - Specializing in treating cancer with the latest advances and giving you the support of a patient navigator who helps you through every step of treatment
- The da Vinci S™ Robotic Surgical System - Allowing our surgeons to perform procedures like hysterectomies with tiny incisions and great accuracy, allowing patients to recover more quickly.
- Advanced technology - Giving you the advantage of state-of-the-art diagnostics and treatment with digital mammography, 128-slice PET/CT and more.
Newly remodeled maternity suite
Gynecological suite with a courtyard view
Early detection is key in the fight against breast cancer. We offer advanced digital mammography and diagnostic services.
The Women's Imaging Center at Resurrection Medical Center has been designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
From check-ups to treatment, our dedicated team of board-certified family physicians, internists, pediatricians, obstetricians/gynecologists make sure you and your family stay in the best possible health. And because we're trained in caring for patients at every stage of life, you can be sure you're in good hands.
The Family Birthplace
At The Family Birthplace, we deliver high-touch, high-tech care in an environment that features the comforts of home. For babies who require more advanced care, a Special Care Nursery is available and a neonatologist is on site 24-hours-a-day.
We also understand you want to be prepared for this exciting experience. That's why we offer an extensive schedule of prenatal classes which comer mom's health during pregnancy.
Our primary care doctors, gynecologists and other specialists provide an array of gynecological services to keep our patients healthy.
Our services and technologies include:
- Routine annual exams
- Gynecological cancer
- Menstrual disorders
- The da Vinci® S™ Robotic Surgical System
- Urogyneclogist specialists
- Digital mammography
We provide comprehensive cancer care and the latest treatments for a wide variety of cancers, including breast cancer and gynecological cancer. Our team of physicians, surgeons and nurses are dedicated to providing our patients with exceptional care and access to advanced diagnostic and treatment technology.
Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of U.S. women. More than 450,000 women die each year from cardiovascular disease, according to the American Heart Association.
Resurrection Medical Center has been named a Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. This means cardiac patients are evaluated and treated according to best practice standards that focus rapid, accurate patient evaluation, triage and management to maximize positive patient outcomes.
- Diagnostic procedures
- Minimally invasive techniques
- Cardiac surgery
- Cardiac rehabilitation