Resurrection Medical Center
7447 West Talcott Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
Resurrection Medical Center’s Department of Radiology provides the most comprehensive advanced technology in diagnostic, interventional, and therapeutic imaging. The Department is organized to meet the needs of inpatients and outpatients of all ages.
Our team of compassionate and highly-skilled professional staff coupled with our state-of-the-art technology, obtain images of the tissues, organ and bones of the body, to accurately diagnose the patient’s condition. We utilize a picture archiving and communication system (PACS) that allows on-staff physicians to view the images electronically.
Imaging services offered:
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Interventional Radiology
- Computerized Tomography (CT)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
Interventional services include guided fluoroscopic, ultrasound, and CT procedures as well as breast needle localizations and angiography procedures.
Therapeutic services include (but are not limited to): angioplasties, stent insertions, intravascular filter placements, nuclear medicine treatments for hyperthyroidism, thyroid cancer, bone pain and lymphoma, vertebroplasty, radiofrequency tumor ablation, etc.
Why choose us?
- Pre-registration for CT and MRI procedures results in timely and efficient service upon your arrival
- Pre-authorization specialist helps with your insurance needs
- Point-of-service registration
- Supportive hospital services for those with special needs
- Dedicated Radiology Coder ensures accurate billing
The American College of Radiology (ACR) has awarded accreditation to our MRI, CT, US, Nuclear Medicine, PET, Mammography, Interventional Breast US and Stereotactic Breast Core Biopsy imaging services. This is achieved by passing high practice standards set by the ACR based on personnel qualifications and the quality of the facility’s equipment and images.
- Experienced Board Certified Radiologists, fellowship trained in Neuroradiology, Interventional Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Musculoskeletal and Body Imaging
- All Radiology Technologist are registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) and Illinois licensed
- Many staff hold additional certifications in imaging specialties
- All Sonographers are certified by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) with additional certification in Vascular Technology and Nuchal Translucency
- All Nuclear Medicine Technologist are certified by Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) and the state of Illinois with additional certification by the AART
- Radiology-certified registered nurses
Hours of Operation
Convenient daytime, evening and weekend hours are available for scheduling outpatient appointments. Please refer to the specific imaging service for availability.
To schedule an appointment call 773-792-5556.