Resurrection Medical Center
7435 West Talcott Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
Doctors focused on your child
As a parent, you want a pediatrician or family practitioner who is experienced, caring, and professional - one who knows how to make you and your child feel comfortable. Most of all, you want someone you can trust.
The experienced pediatricians and family practitioners at Resurrection Medical Center provide comprehensive pediatric primary care for newborns through adolescents – covering:
- Primary care/Well child care
- Emergency care
- Urgent care at our Immediate Care Centers
- Nurse advice
- Physical and occupational therapies
- Speech/language pathology
- Sports medicine
- Childhood illnesses
- Health screenings
Pediatrician offices are conveniently located in Resurrection Medical Center’s Professional Building and in the nearby community. In addition, pediatric care is available at the Family Practice Center, located in the Resurrection Medical Center’s Professional Building.
To get a physician referral, please call 877-RES-INFO (877-737-4636). Or, you can search online for a pediatrician.
Inpatient Pediatric Care Unit
When an overnight hospital stay is necessary, children are admitted to the Rain Forest Pediatric Care Unit, the inpatient pediatric floor at Resurrection Medical Center. Featuring bright colors, friendly animal tiles and child-sized furniture throughout, this comforting environment helps keep young patients calm and happy during their stay. Parents are always welcome to stay by their child’s side overnight.
All nurses are specially trained in pediatric care and are pediatric advanced life support (PALS) certified. They understand how stressful a hospital stay can be and are committed to helping children and their families feel safe and comfortable.
We offer advanced technology, including our new VeinViewer®. With it, our staff has the ability to “see” even the smallest veins projecting the image right on top of the skin, greatly reducing the stress of IVs and blood draws for children.
Other Pediatric Services Offered
- Pediatric Emergency Care - Our highly trained pediatric emergency medical staff has what it takes to provide immediate emergency care for your child. Resurrection Medical Center is designated as an Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics (EDAP) by the State of Illinois.
- Immediate Care Centers - If your child needs urgent care for minor injuries and illnesses, you can also visit our neighborhood Immediate Care Centers, which offer walk-in medical care on weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
- Sports Medicine Center - Our orthopedists and staff at the Sports Medicine Center offer sports physicals and a complete range of sports-related treatments and services. The Sports Medicine Center provides counseling on optimum nutrition, injury prevention, proper body mechanics, along with a customized training plan for your young athlete.
- Rehabilitation Network - Whether your child needs support for a speech/language delay, a developmental delay, or a hearing problem, Resurrection Medical Center’s pediatric therapists can help. Our licensed team of physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech/language pathologists and audiologists provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment for newborns, children and young adults through age 21.
Many of our pediatric therapists have special certifications or authorizations to provide services to children receiving funding from Illinois Early Intervention (EI) and Illinois Department of Specialized Care for Children (DSCC).
To schedule an appointment for pediatric outpatient therapy, call 773-792-5181.