Why and How to Give
Each year, hundreds of thousands of friends, family and loved ones come to us from Chicago's north and northwest sides for quality medical care.
Make a gift to Resurrection Development Foundation to support the facility that has touched you or the lives of your loved ones.
Here are some ways your gift can make a difference to our patients and their loved ones:
- Memorial and Honor Gifts - Perhaps you would like to honor someone special by making a gift in his or her name, or you would like to make a gift in memory of a loved one. We can notify the individual being honored or the family of the one being remembered of your gift.
- Annual Fund - You may make an unrestricted gift to meet the needs of those we serve. Your gift may be earmarked for a specific facility or used where it is most needed.
- Naming Opportunities - Resurrection Development Foundation welcomes gifts in support of both its unrestricted and capital needs. Named gifts may bear the donor's name or may be named in memory or in honor of a loved one. If you are interested in more information about giving opportunities, contact Jolene Madurzak at 847-813-3460.
- Annual Giving Societies - Giving Societies recognize individuals and families who provide extraordinary annual support by making gift of $1,000 or more. The societies include the Founders Society of Saint Francis Hospital; the Caduceus Society of Saint Joseph Hospital; and the Keystone Society of Resurrection Health Care, which includes Resurrection Medical Center, Holy Family Medical Center, Westlake Hospital, Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, Resurrection Home Health Services and Resurrection Senior Services.
- Matching Gifts - Many corporations encourage charitable giving among their employees by matching employees' gifts with corporate contributions. Contact your employer's Human Resource Department to see how your program works.
- Planned Gifts - Gifts made through your will, trust, bequest, charitable gift annuity, life insurance, real estate, stocks and bonds will leave a lasting legacy and assure our healing ministry remains strong for future generations.
- Gifts of Securities - To process a gift of securities, ask your broker to send your name and hospital or care site you are directing your gift to DTC Clearing #0418, Account #383-74336-1-8-796. Include the name and phone number of your broker. Our agent can help with any technical details of the transfer:
Citigroup Global Markets/Smith Barney
Three First National Plaza, Suite 5100
Chicago, IL 60602
To learn more about making a planned gift, please contact Jolene Madurzak at 847-813-3460.