2011 Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
On September 12, 2011, at Ridgemoor Country Club on Chicago's northwest side, 148 golfers and sponsors raised a total of $166,000 (gross), with at least $105,000 going to help restore the Klausner Auditorium at Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center. This sold-out golf outing raised more than $50,000 than last year's event thanks to everyone's support.
We appreciate our generous host sponsor Bear Construction, as well as event co-chairs Joe Aiu of Power Construction, and George Wienold of Bear Construction. Presenting sponsors were J. Gill & Company, Power Construction, and Rice Mechanical. Thank you to all our sponsors for a record-breaking year in fundraising at this summer.
Hats off out the hard-working Golf Committee: Celeste Basom, Steve Burnagiel, Susie Cassidy, Patrick Coffey, Kim Godden, John Hennelly, Rana Lee, Margaret McDermott, John McDonald, Anne Oldenburg, Ginna Ryan, Tom Worley and Jamilette Zaenger.
We appreciate all our generous sponsors:
- $20,000 Host — Bear Construction
- $10,000 Presenting Sponsors — J. Gill & Company, Power Construction and Rice Mechanical
- $5,000 Platinum Circle Sponsors — Constellation Energy, Divane Bros. Electric Co., Jamerson & Bauwens Electrical Contractors, Novak Construction and Superior Ambulance
- $5,000 Dinner Sponsor — Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Staff
- $3,000 Cocktail Reception Sponsor — Escarpita Construction
- $3,000 Gold Circle Sponsors — Dr. Scott Betzelos, Canino Electric, Evolution Interiors/Humanscale/KI, The Haymarket Group, Johns Plumbing, Resurrection Health Care Preferred, SME Pathologists/Sam Reddy, M.D., Thomas Mechanical and Westside Mechanical.
This event was also supported by 15 foursome sponsors, 12 individual golf sponsors, five exclusive tee sponsors, seven tee sponsors, and numerous contributors and Treasure Chest donors. We could not do this work without you. Thank you.
Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version.