2011 Resurrection Medical Center Golf Outing
On August 11, 218 golfers came to Cantigny Golf Club in Wheaton to support the Sister Bonaventure Center for Cancer Care at Resurrection Medical Center. Together they raised $184,000, or $5,000 more than last year's golf outing.
Five oncology nurses, headed by Carol Flanagan, worked alongside the RMC Golf Committee to execute a successful event to benefit the patients with cancer who receive their care at Resurrection Medical Center.
Golf Committee Co-Chairs Bill Heneghan of Jamerson & Bauwens Electrical Contractors and Bruno Giacomuzzi, VP, Resurrection Medical Center, led a great team: Mike Baran, Debbie Boehm, Kim Brisley, Joel Busboom, Nina Christenson, Ed Jonathas, Kim Keierleber, Carole Miserendino, Gary Peresin, Julianne Shapiola, John Short, Troy Silvers, George Wienold and Dan Zlydaszyk.
We appreciate all our generous sponsors:
- $10,000 Presenting Sponsors: Bear Construction and Power Construction
- $5,000 Platinum Sponsors: Block Electric, Constellation Energy, Humana Health Care, Jamerson & Bauwens Electrical Contractors
- $3,500 Gold Sponsors: EMCOR Services Team Mechanical, Integrated Facilities Solutions, Interstate Electronics, Nestle Professional, Resurrection Health Care Preferred, Standard Textile, Xanitos
- $2,000 Lunch Sponsor: Superior Ambulance
- $1,000 Beer Cart Sponsors: Inland Power Group and Stanton Mechanical
- $1,000 Caddie Sponsor: The Haymarket Group
This event was also supported by 32 foursome sponsors, 14 individual golf sponsors, seven exclusive tee sponsors, 27 tee sponsors, and numerous contributors, in-kind donors and raffle sponsors. We could not do this work without you. Thank you.
Click on the thumbnails below to see a larger version.