How to Give
Each year, hundreds of thousands of friends, family and loved ones come to us for quality medical care.
Make a gift to Resurrection Development Foundation to support the facility that has touched you or the life of your loved one.
Here are some ways your gift can make a difference to our patients and their loved ones:
- Memorial and Honor Gifts - Perhaps you would like to honor someone special by making a gift in his or her name, or you would like to make a gift in memory of a loved one. We can notify the individual being honored or the family of the one being remembered of your gift. See "To Make a Gift" below.
- Single Gifts - Make a single gift donation to one of our eight hospitals, seven nursing and rehabilitation centers, four retirement communities or any other of our other facilities. A gift of $50, $100 or $500 will help support our mission to provide quality health care in Chicago. When you support us with an annual gift of $1,000 or more, you become a member in the Keystone Society, our most dedicated philanthropists. For more information, please contact Amy Day at 773-665-6277.
- Naming Opportunities - Resurrection Development Foundation welcomes gifts in support of both its unrestricted and capital needs. Named gifts may bear the donor's name or may be named in memory or in honor of a loved one. If you are interested in more information about giving opportunities, contact Amy Day at 773-665-6277.
- Matching Gifts - Many corporations encourage charitable giving among their employees by matching employees' gifts with corporate contributions. Contact your employer's Human Resource Department to see how your program works.
- Planned Gifts - Gifts made through your will, trust, bequest, charitable gift annuity, life insurance, real estate, stocks and bonds will leave a lasting legacy and assure our healing ministry remains strong for future generations. To learn more about making a planned gift, please contact Amy Day at 773-665-6277.
- Gifts of Securities - To process a gift of securities, ask your broker to send your name and hospital or care site you are directing your gift to DTC Clearing #0418, Account #383-74336-1-8-796. Include the name and phone number of your broker. Our agent can help with any technical details of the transfer:
Citigroup Global Markets/Smith Barney
Three First National Plaza, Suite 5100
Chicago, IL 60602
To Make a Gift
Mail your gift to:
Resurrection Development Foundation
2900 N. Lake Shore Drive
Manor Building, Suite 431
Chicago, IL 60657
Or give online - Donate Now!