Make a Gift to a Presence Health Care Facility
Today your gift is more important than ever. Through Resurrection Development Foundation you may help maintain strong Catholic-sponsored health care and senior residential services in Chicago.
Please select a facility from the box below to find out more information about the hospitals and programs to which you may designate your gift.
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60657
We are pleased to share with you exciting news about Saint Joseph Hospital!
Saint Joseph Hospital is a 402-bed, full-service health care facility serving Chicago's North Side. Many of its 484 physicians are leaders in their fields, conducting clinical research and teaching a new generation of health care providers. With more than 125 years of service, Saint Joseph has a highly trained team of experts with specialties ranging from orthopedic/sports medicine and cancer care to cardiology and geriatrics.
Saint Joseph Hospital proudly ranks in the top 5 percent of hospitals in the nation for overall clinical excellence. Our cardiology and cardiac interventional programs rank as Number 1 in Illinois!
If you are considering making a gift to Saint Joseph Hospital, here are some areas that could use your support:
- Support Saint Joseph Hospital's new Emergency Department. When complete, it will be twice the size of the current ED and will feature private patient rooms and a Fast Track area for patients reporting with minor complaints.
- Support the Labouré Clinic at Saint Joseph Hospital and help provide affordable health care to low-income patients from newborns to the elderly. Your gift will ensure that our patients get the care they desperately need and deserve.
- Be part of the Center for Cancer Care and support the latest treatments as well as cutting-edge clinical trials. With your help, we will have the best state-of-the-art equipment, advanced therapies and a full range of comprehensive support programs so that our cancer patients will win their fights against cancer.
- Provide advanced research training for our nurses. We seek to offer continuing education through Evidence Based Practice. This program gives nurses the opportunity to attend monthly classes to learn practical research skills and attend professional conferences.
- Help those suffering from addictions. The Professionals Program of Resurrection Behavioral Health, in its 25th year and now located on the Saint Joseph Hospital Campus, is dedicated to the health care and treatment of high-accountability professionals with chemical dependency. This program complements other Campus services, including Harborview Recovery Center, which features alcohol and drug rehabilitation programs in a private, residential-type setting. Gifts to the Professionals Program will benefit the Paul K. Feldman, M.D., Memorial Scholarship Fund to support patients who suffer from this disease and cannot afford treatment.
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you more about your interest in Saint Joseph Hospital. If you would like a tour of the hospital or more information about a particular program or service, please contact Amy Day, Vice President at 773-665-6277.
Thank you for your interest in Saint Joseph Hospital!