Our expert-led bariatric surgery program is designed to help you lose excess weight and keep it off.
Plus, we can offer you:
- The confidence that comes from working with recognized experts. Our board-certified surgeon and medical director, Dr. Frederick M. Tiesenga, has performed more than 400 bariatric surgery procedures. Additional board-certified expert surgeons include Stoyan Ivanov Kokocharov, M.D., who previously served as medical director of bariatric surgery at Bariatric Solutions, Findley, Ohio, and Alexandra B. Roginsky, M.D., fellowship-trained in minimally invasive and robotic surgery.
- Access to a multidisciplinary team of experts. Our staff includes board-certified surgeons and physicians, clinical psychologist, registered dietitian, program director and patient coordinator.
- The safety and support of a full-service hospital. Your surgery is performed in one of Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center's surgical suites with specialists and advanced technology close at-hand. Plus, our staff is trained to handle the most challenging and complex situations.
- A simple, streamlined process. Our team guides you through each step of the process, from the pre-hospital phase through post-operative care and follow-up.
- Equipment that accommodates larger patients. Our facility has been specially designed to meet the needs of larger people.
- Long-term support and follow-up. Our caring staff gives you the support and encouragement you need to succeed.