Drug or Alcohol Rehab and Treatment Programs
Helping You Recover from Drug or Alcohol Addiction
At Harborview Recovery Center, you'll find a full range of treatments to support your recovery and rehab from drug or alcohol addiction every step of the way! They include:
- Detoxification (Medical Stabilization) - This is the first, essential step toward addiction recovery. We will provide you with expert medical supervision to safely and comfortably detox you from alcohol and/or drugs. If necessary, we can offer you the latest recovery treatments and medications, all under the supervision of doctors certified in addiction medicine.
Harborview Recovery Center has physicians and nurses on-site and on-call at all times. Psychiatrists and addiction counseling staff are also available to help you during your recovery; they can also treat any co-existing medical and/or psychiatric issues.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation/Residential Program - Our team of drug and alcohol treatment professionals will work together to develop your personalized plan of care. During your stay, you'll be able to participate in everything from individual and group therapy sessions to fitness programs and spiritual guidance.
- Partial Hospitalization - If you have strong family support and no longer require 24-hour care during your addiction recovery, you can participate in a short-term, full-day program. You will receive the high level of structure and support you need to help you in your long-term healing. Our program is available five days a week from 9 am until 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Intensive Outpatient Program - We also offer an intensive outpatient program, which uses a combination of group and individual therapy, education, 12-step meetings, and family support. It is offered in the evenings, three times per week, from 6 pm until 9 pm.
- Family Program - Family involvement and education are essential to successful recovery from drug or alcohol addiction. We can provide your family and close friends with education, support and an introduction to self-help groups. Learn more about our services for family members.
- Continuing Care Program - Upon completion of any level of care, we strongly encourage you to take advantage of our continuing care groups. They meet weekly to provide you with ongoing support through your addiction recovery and help you transition to work and family life.
- Adjunct Programs - In addition to caring for your mind and body, we provide care for your spirit as well. Yoga, meditation, dietary and spiritual services allows you to promote a more healthy life style in your addiction treatment.
- Alumni Meeting - Positive reinforcement and fellowship are available to Harborview Recovery Center alumni through weekly meetings and speaker presentations.
For more information about drug or alcohol rehab at the Harborview Recovery Center, please call our Chicago treatment center anytime at 773-665-3371 or send us a message.
Need treatment for your drug or alcohol addiction? Request an appointment, and one of our drug addiction rehab professionals will contact you within 24 hours.