Our Care Team
- Skilled Nurses are registered nurses (RNs) or licensed practical nurses (LPNs) who provide skilled services that cannot be performed safely and effectively by nonprofessional personnel.
- Wound Care Nurses are specially trained in the prevention and treatment of chronic wounds.
- Infusion Nurses, who specialize in intravenous nursing, administer fluids, medication or blood products.
- Physical Therapists are licensed professionals who evaluate and treat patients with strength and/or mobility problems.
- Occupational Therapists are licensed professionals who help individuals with problems that prevent them from performing daily living activities.
- Speech Language Pathologists are licensed professionals who work to evaluate and treat individuals with communication or swallowing disorders.
- Medical Social Workers are licensed professionals who evaluate and assist the patient and family with psychosocial and economic factors.
- Home Health Aides provide personal care services under the supervision of a registered nurse or physical therapist.
- Pharmacists are licensed professionals who provide medications and prepare infusions for home health patients.