Accreditations and Distinctions
- Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program
- American College of Surgeons (Commission on Cancer)
- American College of Radiology
- American Sleep Disorders Association
- College of American Pathologists
- Anodyne Neuropathy Care Centers
- The State of Illinois Department of Public Health
- City of Des Plaines
- National Association of Long Term Hospitals
- American Hospital Association
- Illinois Hospital Association
- Catholic Health Association of the United States
- Illinois Catholic Health Association
- Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council
- Des Plaines Chamber of Commerce
- Mount Prospect Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 Goldberg Innovation Award from the National Association of Long Term Hospitals (NALTH) for a study which found an alternative way to reduce hospital acquired infections by almost half for medically complex patients.
- The only extended acute specialty hospital in the northwest Chicagoland area and the only such hospital with comprehensive outpatient services.
- The first faith-based specialty hospital in Illinois.
- Comprehensive Medical Imaging Center offers advanced CT, MRI and other services in convenient setting.
- Received 4-Star Customer Services Award for Outpatient Surgery from Professional Research Consultants.
Call 877-RES-INFO for Nurse Advice, Doctor Referrals or Class Registration Monday - Friday 8 am to 8 pm â€¢ Weekends 8 am to 4pm