Please select a location from the menu below to find out more information about what services are offered there.
The original and largest program is the one for professionals located in the Lincoln Park area of Chicago, Illinois. This program began in the Chicago area 25 years ago under the direction of Daniel Angres, MD. It specializes in the treatment of high accountability professionals from the health and business community, including physicians, dentists, pharmacists, nurses and lawyers.
Other programs have been added to provide easy geographic access and other specialized services for the metro Chicago area. All locations offer a variety of treatment options for adults and 3 locations offer adolescent outpatient programs.
The programs at this location specialize in the assessment and treatment of physicians, other health care professionals and high accountability individuals.
Conveniently located in the Lincoln Park area of Chicago, Illinois, easily accessible from Lake Shore Drive, as well as O'Hare and Midway Airports.
- Professionals Treatment Program - Partial (day) Hospital Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) for chemical dependency and dual diagnosis treatment
- Family Week program - An intensive treatment experience for family members of patients in the treatment program
- Independent Living Community (ILC) - Nearby apartments in the community to provide a residential living option for patients in the treatment program
- Multidisciplinary Assessment Program (MAP) - A 2 to 3-day specialized assessment program for high accountability individuals
- Addiction Interaction Disorder Program - An intensive outpatient program focusing on recovery from compulsive sexual behavior
The Lincoln Park program is under the direction of Daniel H. Angres, MD, director of Resurrection Behavioral Health - Addiction Services.