Publications & Articles
Daniel Angres, MD
- Angres, D., Bologeorges, S., Chou, J. A Two-Year Longitudinal Outcome Study of Addicted Health Care Professionals: An Investigation of the Role of Personality Variables. Substance Abuse: Research and Treatment. 2013: 7 49-60.
- Angres, D. & Bologeorges, S. (2012). The Interplay of Personality and Addiction in Predicting Sobriety: Abstract. American Journal on Addictions, 21: 382.
- Cross, W., Bologeorges, S. & Angres, D. (2012). Issues and Data Associated with Addictive Disease in Pharmacists: Abstract. American Journal on Addictions, 21: 383.
- Angres, D. & Bologeorges, S. (2012). Temperament and Character Adaptations to Addiction Treatment: Abstract. American Journal on Addictions, 21: 396.
- Angres, D.H. "The Temperament and Character Inventory in Addiction Treatment" Focus: The Journal of Lifelong Learning in Psychiatry, spring 2010. Vol. VIII, No 2.
- Angres, D.H., Angres-Bettinardi K., Cross, Wally, "Nurses with Chemical Dependency: Promoting Successful Treatment and Reentry," Journal of Nursing Regulation, Vol. 1, No. 1, April 2010.
- Angres, D.H., Angres-Bettinardi K., "The Disease of Addiction, Origins, Treatment, and Recovery," Disease-A-Month, Mosby Press, Volume 54, No. 10, October, 2008.
- Angres, D.H., Nielsen, A., "The Role of the TCI (Temperament and Character Inventory) in Individualized Treatment Planning in a Population of Addicted Professionals", Journal of Addictive Diseases, Volume 26, Supplement Number 1, 2007
Kathy Bettinardi-Angres, MS, RN, APN, CADC
- Angres-Bettinardi K., Bickelhaupt, E., Bologeorges, S, "Non-Medical Use of Prescription Drugs Implications for Nurse Practitioners", The Nurse Practitioner, July 2012.
- Angres-Bettinardi K., Pickett, J, Patrick, D, "Substance Use Disorders and Accessing Alternative-to-Discipline Programs" Journal of Nursing Regulation, Volume 3/Issue 2 July 2012.
- Angres-Bettinardi, K., Bologeorges, S., "Addressing Chemically Dependent Colleagues", Journal of Nursing Regulation, Vol.2, No. 2, July 2011.
Call 877-RES-INFO for Nurse Advice, Doctor Referrals or Class Registration Monday - Friday 8 am to 8 pm • Weekends 8 am to 4pm