Palos Heights Location
11824 Southwest Highway, Suite 230
Palos Heights, IL 60463
- Intake: 847-493-3650
- General Inquiries: 847-493-3650
- Medical Director: Joseph Kut, MD
- Program Manager: David Schnee, LCPC, CRADC
- Office Hours: M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Treatment Hours: M-Th, 9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.; F, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Conveniently located in the southwest suburb of Palos Heights at Southwest Highway and College Drive (Rt. 83).
- Chemical Dependency Services for Adults - Individual Assessments, Partial Day Hospital (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Low Intensity Outpatient Program (LIOP), Continuing Care Groups
- Chemical Dependency Services for Teens - Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Teen Intervention Program (TIP)
- DUI Services - a full range of services that meet the legal requirements imposed following a conviction from Driving Under the Influence
|Medical Director||Joseph Kut, MD|
|Program Manager||David Schnee, LCPC, CRADC|
|Adolescent Coordinator||Mark Bonen, MHS, MAC, CRADC|