Lincoln Park Location
2913 North Commonwealth Avenue
Manor Building, 6th Floor
Chicago, IL 60657
- Intake: 847-493-3500
- General Inquiries: 847-493-3500
- Medical Director: Daniel Angres, MD
- Program Manager: Joel Neuberger, LCSW, CSADC
- Office Hours: M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Treatment Hours: M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sat 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
The Lincoln Park Professionals Program is located on the campus of Saint Joseph Hospital and specializes in the treatment of health care professionals and high accountability individuals.
- Professionals Treatment Program - Partial (day) Hospital Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for chemical dependency and dual diagnosis treatment
- Independent Living Community (ILC) Nearby apartments in the community to provide a residential living option for patients in the Professionals Program
- Multidisciplinary Assessment Program (MAP) - 2- to 3-day specialized assessment program for high accountability individuals
- Family Week Program - An intensive treatment experience for family members of patients in the Professional Program
|Medical Director||Daniel H. Angres, MD|
|Staff Psychiatrist||Zachary Kordik, MD|
|Family Program Director||Kathy Bettinardi-Angres, APN, CADC|
|Program Manager||Joel Neuberger, LCSW, CSADC|