Downtown Chicago Location
134 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Intake: 847-493-3700
- General Inquiries: 847-493-3700
- Medical Director: Roueen Rafeyan, MD
- Program Manager: Leah Young, LCPC
- Office Hours: M-F 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Treatment Hours: M-Th, 9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.; F, 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The Chicago Loop program is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Chicago at LaSalle and Randolph. This program location is ideal for those who live or work in the downtown area.
- Chemical Dependency Services for Adults - Individual Assessments, Partial Day Hospital (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Low Intensity Outpatient Program (LIOP), Continuing Care Groups
|Medical Director||Roueen Rafeyan, MD|
|Program Manager||Leah Young, LCPC|