Downers Grove Location
2001 Butterfield Road, Suite 320
Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Intake: 847-493-3600
- General Inquiries: 847-493-3600
- Medical Director: Iyad Alkhouri
- Program Manager: Don Price, PLCPC, CADC
- Office Hours: M - TH 7:30 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.; F 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Treatment Hours: M - F 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
The Downers Grove program is conveniently located in the Esplanade Complex in the western suburb of Downers Grove on the southwest corner of the intersection of I-355 and Butterfield Road (Route 56). Ample parking is available.
- Chemical Dependency Services for Adults - Individual Assessments, Partial Day Hospital (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Low Intensity Outpatient Program (LIOP), Continuing Care Groups
- Chemical Dependency Services for Teens - Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Teen Intervention Program (TIP), Family Services
- Relapse Intervention Program - specialized program for persons who have established recovery, but returned to chemical-dependency use
- DUI Services - a full range of services that meet the legal requirements imposed following a conviction from Driving Under the Influence
- Multidisciplinary Assessment Program (MAP) - 2 to 3day specialized assessment program for high accountability individuals
|Medical Director||Iyad Alkhouri, MD|
|Program Manager||Don Price, LCPC, CADC|
|Adolescent Coordinator||Colleen Pipia, LPC|