Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center
5645 West Addison Street
Chicago, IL 60634
Finding the time to stay fit can be difficult. By providing a comfortable, safety-minded environment, our staff can help you stay motivated whether you are just starting out or following a long-term exercise plan.
To improve your cardiovascular workout or build strength, take advantage of what the center has to offer. Some of the equipment provided at the Fitness Center includes:
- Universal gym
- Recumbent bicycles
- Stair-stepping machines
- Free weights
- Workout videos on yoga, pilates, low impact and step aerobics
Along with a great facility staffed by caring professionals, the Fitness Center is conveniently located in the hospital. To ensure your convenience and comfort, the center offers free parking, lockers and showers. It's a great place to feel great.
Resurrection Medical Center
7447 West Talcott Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
Our fitness center, in conjunction with the Health Management Department offers a wide variety of programs and classes for those interested in a healthy lifestyle. The fitness center is conveniently located on the ground floor of the Professional Building off of parking lot B.
Call 773-990-5600 for information on our fitness center.
- Cardiovascular - Treadmills, bicycles, ellipticals, Nu-Setp, and steppers
- Muscle Strength and Endurance - Free-weights and weight machines
- Flexibility - Exercise mats and balls
- Aquatic (Low Impact Training) - Pool, Hot Tub, Aquatic Group Exercise
- Equipment orientation for all new members
- Lap pool, aquatic classes, and hot tub
- Towel service
- Individual locker with key for locker room
- Personal Training Services by a licensed exercise physiologist
- Group exercise classes - both land and aquatic classes offered thru ClubRes. Class cards required along with necessary MD clearance.
- Cardio Max
- Circuit Training
- Water Aerobics:
- Achy Breaky
- Low Waves
- Silver Fins
- Splash Aerobics
- Splish Splash
A variety of membership options are available in order to provide you with a membership that suits your specific goals.
- Payroll Deduction service is available to all RHC employees, medical staff and their families for annual memberships payments.
- Daily passes are available for the entire facility or pool only usage.
- Personal Training services at additional charge are available.
- Gift Certificates available.
|Membership Plan||Annual||Monthly||Payroll Deduction|
|RHC Affiliate Individual||$290.00||$35.00||$11.00 per pay period|
|RHC Affiliate Immediate Family Member(s) - Limit of 3|
|1st Family Member||$260.00||$30.00||$10.00 per pay period|
|2nd Family Member||$235.00||$30.00||$9.00 per pay period|
|3rd Family Member||$210.00||$30.00||$8.00 per pay period|
|Community Immediate Family Member(s) - Limit of 3|
|1st Family Member||$350.00||$40.00||n/a|
|2nd Family Member||$325.00||$40.00||n/a|
|3rd Family Member||$305.00||$40.00||n/a|
|Mature Adult Exerciser
(62 years or older)
|Pool Use Only||$10.00/day|
|Unlimited Facility Use||$12.00|
|Monthly Locker Rental||$5.00/month ($15.00 key deposit)|
|10 Class Pass||$50.00/card|
|20 Class Pass||$80.00/card|
|Hours of Operation|
|Monday - Thursday||6 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||6 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||7 am - 12 pm|
For more information, please call the Club Res Fitness Center at 773-990-5600 or in-hospital x5600.