Open 24 hours, seven days a week, Resurrection Health Care’s Level I and Level II Emergency Departments provide emergency care to individuals of all ages, from newborns to the elderly. Our doctors use advanced technology to diagnose, monitor and treat a range of emergency conditions, including heart problems, digestive tract complaints and injuries. Specialists ranging from cardiologists and neurologists to orthopedic surgeons and gastroenterologists are available when needed.
This service is available at:
- Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center - Chicago
- Resurrection Medical Center - Chicago
- Saint Francis Hospital - Evanston
- Saint Joseph Hospital - Chicago
- Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center - Chicago
Free services to help you get the right health care: