Resurrection Health Care otolaryngologists are physicians trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT) and related structures of the head and neck.
These include the sinuses, larynx (voice box), oral cavity and upper pharynx (mouth and throat). Services include treatment for:
- Disease and trauma of the ear including ear infections, swimmer’s ear, hearing loss, dizziness, and ringing in the ear (tinnitus)
- Pediatric ENT problems such as ear infections, tonsil and adenoid infections, and allergy/sinus disease
- Cancerous and non-cancerous tumors in the head and neck, including the thyroid and voice box
- Cosmetic, functional, or reconstructive abnormalities such as rhinoplasty (nose), face lift, and cleft palate
- Disorders of the nose and sinuses such as stuffy nose, nosebleeds, loss of smell, and nasal congestion
- Throat disorders such as voice and swallowing problems, sore throat, hoarseness, and gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD)
These services are available at:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Balloon sinuplasty is a minimally invasive procedure used to remove blockages in the sinuses. Balloon sinuplasty devices are catheter-based tools specifically designed to navigate the twisted openings into the sinuses, treating the patient with minimal discomfort, almost no bleeding, and little recovery time.
This service is available at: