Assessment and Screening Questionnaires
We all have experienced one or more bad moments or bad days - becoming overwhelmed at work or home, feeling excessively happy and excited or hopeless and down, or changing eating or sleeping habits. Most of us don’t have any behavioral health issues or problems.
But, millions of Americans do need help with mild, or major, behavioral health difficulties.
We have provided several simple questionnaires that will help you determine whether or not you need to seek professional assistance. The questionnaires represent many of the areas a behavioral health professional would be evaluating. To get an accurate screening, it is very important for you to answer each and every question honestly.
Your responses to these questions are strictly confidential and are not saved and/or recorded by Resurrection Health Care or any other entity. The assessment and screening questionnaires cover these topics:
- Anxiety Screening Test
- Manic-Depression Screening Test (extreme highs and lows)
- Child and Adolescent Screening Test
- Depression Screening Test
- Michigan Alcoholism Screening Test
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Screening Test
We also offer:
- An Appointment Request system that allows individuals to register for and schedule appointments for outpatient mental health and/or substance abuse services.
If you have any questions about how you are feeling or symptoms you are experiencing, we are just a phone call away.
Central Access Department: