Resurrection Behavioral Health
Child Development Centers
Resurrection Behavioral Health Early/Head Start is a federally-funded program that helps children grow mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally. Important components that the program offers include:
- Parent-child activities
- Home visits
- Parent support
- Ongoing assessments
- Parent trainings
- Family goal setting
RBH Early/Head Start is intended for low-income, pregnant women as well as families with children under the age of five.
We offer the following program options:
- Early Head Start Center-Based Care - a childcare program that offers a safe, comfortable atmosphere for young children to develop and learn.
- Early Head Start Home-Based Program - a program in which a home-based educator comes to your house once a week to conduct parent-child activities.
- Head Start Home-Based Program - a program in which a home-based educator comes to your house once a week to conduct parent-child activities.
- Head Start Full-Day Center-Based Care - a childcare program that follows a set curriculum for an entire day. This program is ideal for children of full-time working parents.
- Full-Day Preschool (age 3-5) - for working families who do not qualify for Head Start services.
Our locations are:
- 330 Eastern Avenue
Bellwood, IL 60104
Hours of Operation: 7:30am - 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Admission to Program
All applications are considered for enrollment. Head Start and Early Head Start enrollees are selected based on enrollment criteria/needs of the family. RBH welcomes children with disabilities.
To apply for our programs, please complete the application below. The application can be faxed, mailed, or returned in person to either of our centers listed above. We will also need proof of household income and the child's birth certificate to complete the application process. If you have any questions or if you need assistance in completing the application, please contact us.
* Resurrection Behavioral Health Early/Head Start is funded as a delegate agency of the Community and Economic Development Association and is operated by local, non-profit organizations.