Resurrection Behavioral Health –
What is behavioral health?
Resurrection Behavioral Health's programs are designed to help individuals and their families find ways to improve their ability to be productive, cope with life's problems and have fulfilling relationships. Our goal is to provide people with new skills to deal with problems, reduce conflicts and live normal daily lives.
Resurrection Behavioral Health provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care for a wide range of behavioral problems, including:
- Emergency/crisis care
- Mood disorders such as depression
- Bipolar disorder (manic depression)
- Anxiety disorders, including panic attacks and post-traumatic stress
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Anger management
- Eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa, bulimia and overeating
- Addictive behaviors, including substance abuse and gambling
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Resurrection Behavioral Health offers many special services, including:
- Outpatient substance abuse and mental health counseling
- Women's substance abuse care
- Child and adolescent programs, including Head Start and eating disorders services
- Hispanic services for adults and families
- Seniors services
- Domestic violence prevention
- Home visits
- Intensive outpatient therapy
- Inpatient therapy
- Disease-related depression
- Legal and judicial programs, including DUI services
- Short-term and long-term (up to one year) residential services
All information you share in therapy is confidential. No information about a client will be released (except where disclosure is required by law) or requested without a client's prior consent and written permission.
Team of Specialists
Resurrection Behavioral Health services are provided by a team of specialists, including:
- Behavioral health nurses
- Social workers
- Physical, occupational and speech therapists
Our specialists work closely with each client, family members and family physicians or other health professionals to provide the care each client needs. Many of our staff members are fluent in Polish and Spanish as well as English. These team members are backed up by all the physicians and resources of Resurrection Health Care.
Each individual has unique needs. When you or a family member turn to Resurrection Behavioral Health, one of our therapists will conduct an assessment of the current situation and issues. The therapist will meet with the treatment team to coordinate any further diagnostic assessments and begin an individualized treatment plan.
The goal is to provide each client with solution-focused therapy and assistance, so that problems may be addressed and overcome as quickly as possible. Many people who turn to us are able to complete their treatments in only a few visits.
Resurrection Behavioral Health accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and many private health insurance plans. We also accept payment by check, Visa and MasterCard. For clients demonstrating a need for financial assistance, we provide the fair share plan, which is a sliding fee scale. Our financial counselors will be happy to talk with you about payment arrangements.
Easy access and quick appointments
Resurrection Behavioral Health's Central Access service provides quick referrals to the appropriate level of care you or a family member need. Appointments can be scheduled, often within 48 hours. Just call:
- Resurrection Behavioral Health Central Access
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Crisis Line
24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Resurrection Behavioral Health services are available at Resurrection Health Care - ProCare Centers, located in the western suburbs. Services for seniors also are available at several of our retirement communities. For more information, contact Resurrection Behavioral Health's Central Access service at 708-410-0615.