Download Our Brochure
Your business needs occupational health care for healthy employees and productivity. Presence Saint Joseph Hospital Occupational Health Clinic offers a comprehensive package of affordable health, injury care, safety and wellness services for employers. To assist in maintaining a healthy and productive workforce, we partner with companies to become their single resource for occupational health services.
Each company has a profile created which specifies the employer’s requests for services according to your needs, contact information and instructions for post care.
The profiles are available at all treatment sites so that care is consistent and meets the employer’s requests.
At our clinic, you will find qualified professional staff consisting of physicians, nurses, nursing assistants, and support staff with a high degree of occupational medicine experience.
- Quick and efficient work injury care and timely return to work
- Complete diagnostic testing and treatment available
- Communication with employer during treatment phase
- Specialty physician referrals available as required
- On-site rehabilitation services
- After hour initial injury care provided in the Emergency Department.
- Immigration physicals
- Post offer exams
- Department of Transportation exams,
- Executive exams,
- Annual exams
- Return-to work exams
- Fitness for duty exams
- Exam components can be added to each exam based upon the client’s needs and industry type.
- A variety of screenings and exams are available:
- Audio screening
- Pulmonary function testing
- Back assessments
- Medical surveillance including respirator use, hazardous materials and chemical exposures, blood pressure screenings, cholesterol screenings, TB screenings and more. These screenings can be performed at both locations or may be available on-site
- Department of Transportation drug testing
- Substance Abuse Panels
- Breath alcohol testing
- Consortium services
- Medical Review Officer
Wellness and Preventive Health
Programs can be designed specific to your needs and may include but are not limited to:
- Blood pressure screenings
- Smoking cessation
- Flu vaccine program
- Hepatitis B vaccine programs
- CPR and First Aid training
- Health fairs
- Lifestyle education presentations
Presence Saint Joseph Hospital
Occupational Health Care Clinic
Hours: 7am-5pm, Monday - Friday
77 N. Airlite St.
(adjacent to the ED)
Elgin, Illinois 60123