At Presence Saint Joseph Hospital, we provide our patients with high-quality, accessible spine and brain care. We can rapidly diagnose and treat strokes, and in some cases, stop a stroke in progress.
Learn more about our award winning care at Presence Health.
Neuroscience and Stroke Care at Presence Saint Joseph: Why Choose Us
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center: As a certified Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, Presence Saint Joseph has long been known for stroke care excellence.
- Telestroke: With a stroke, every second counts. As the first health system in Illinois to connect all of our emergency rooms through telemedicine technology, our patients are able to benefit from an industry-changing telemedicine program. Telestroke virtually links Presence Saint Joseph hospital with a team of specialized stroke physicians to quickly diagnose your neurological condition and work with the care team at your bedside. This technology offers the unique capability of actually reversing the devastating effects caused by a stroke. So, even if a stroke specialist isn’t on-site, their expertise is, making the best possible outcomes 100% possible.
Neuroscience Treatments at Presence Saint Joseph
An award-winning institution serving Chicago's near-North neighborhoods, we combine the convenience and caring experience of a community hospital with the technology and expertise of a major academic medical center. Our comprehensive Neuroscience treatment options include:
- Surgical reconstruction of complex intracranial aneurysms
- Resection of arteriovenous malformations and fistulas
- Microsurgery and endoscopic neurosurgery
- Image-guided neurosurgery
- Minimally-invasive spinal surgery
- Complex spinal instrumentation
- Therapeutic spine treatment
- Alternative/Nonsurgical therapies
Find Neuroscience care in your neighborhood
Presence Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 N. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60657
To make an appointment or for more information, call 877.737.4636.