Resurrection Medical Center
7447 West Talcott Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
Our fitness center, in conjunction with the Health Management Department offers a wide variety of programs and classes for those interested in a healthy lifestyle. The fitness center is conveniently located on the ground floor of the Professional Building off of parking lot B.
Call 773.990.5600 for information on our fitness center.
- Cardiovascular - Treadmills, bicycles, ellipticals, Nu-Setp, and steppers
- Muscle Strength and Endurance - Free-weights and weight machines
- Flexibility - Exercise mats and balls
- Aquatic (Low Impact Training) - Pool, Hot Tub, Aquatic Group Exercise
- Equipment orientation for all new members
- Lap pool, aquatic classes, and hot tub
- Towel service
- Individual locker with key for locker room
- Personal Training Services by a licensed exercise physiologist
- Group exercise classes - both land and aquatic classes offered thru ClubRes. Class cards required along with necessary MD clearance.
- Cardio Max
- Circuit Training
- Water Aerobics:
- Achy Breaky
- Low Waves
- Silver Fins
- Splash Aerobics
- Splish Splash
A variety of membership options are available in order to provide you with a membership that suits your specific goals.
- Daily passes are available for the entire facility or pool only usage.
- Personal Training services at additional charge are available.
- Gift Certificates available.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 6 am - 7 pm
Friday 6 am - 5 pm
For more information, please call the Club Res Fitness Center at 773.990.5600 or in-hospital x5600