At Presence Resurrection’s cancer treatment center, you never have to face the fight against cancer alone. Here, you’ll receive the same high-quality cancer care that university hospitals offer, but with concierge-level attention and support. Our team of oncologists and highly trained nurses know your case inside and out, and provide access to extensive supportive services to care for the whole you—body, mind and soul.
Why Choose Our Cancer Center?
Our experienced cancer care team gives you the personalized care you need before, during and after treatment. Our comprehensive program features:
- Gold seal accreditation: We are proud to hold prestigious accreditation as an NAPBC Accredited Breast Center, an ACR Breast Imaging Center of Excellence and a cancer center recognized by the Commission on Cancer.
- Advanced cancer treatment and technology: We offer the latest cancer-fighting tools including PET/CT scanning.
- New infusion care suite: Our new on-site Presence Infusion Care center offers privacy in a healing, therapeutic environment for patients in chemotherapy.
- Quality time with physicians: You won’t have just 15 to 20 minutes with a physician. Your appointment will include your entire team of doctors and oncology nurses who meet with you to answer any and all questions. We also collaborate with experts such as dieticians and physical therapists to provide the most comprehensive care available.
- Cancer support services: From the moment of diagnosis, you’ll meet your dedicated nurse navigator who will guide you on your journey back to health. From your very first appointment through the recovery process, your navigator will be right by your side, connecting you to a range of cancer support services for counseling, insurance help, transportation and even resources for your loved ones.
- Multidisciplinary approach: A team of physicians, surgeons, oncologists and clinical psychologists, as well as our plastic and reconstruction surgeons, physical therapists, pathologists and nurse navigators, meets twice monthly to discuss your care and make sure we explore every treatment option.
Specialized Cancer Services to Meet Your Needs
Whether its prevention and screening, diagnosis, treatment or rehabilitation, we offer care tailored to your unique needs. Our services include:
- Cancer screening and prevention: We offer a full range of tests for breast, lung, cervical, colorectal and prostate cancer—helping catch the condition in its earliest and most treatable stages.
- Advanced cancer diagnosis: Includes PET/CT scan, MRI, digital mammograms and minimally invasive, robotic biopsies.
- Cancer treatment services: Includes board-certified physicians for every operable cancer, on-site chemo-, radiation and hormone therapy, as well as HDR therapy, IMRT, brachytherapy, seed implantation, radiopharmaceutical therapy, chemoembolization, interventional radiology, radiofrequency ablation, MammoSite® therapy, robot-assisted surgery and cryosurgery.
- Breast cancer care: Includes screenings, a dedicated navigator, a personal support team and multidisciplinary conferences.
- Colorectal cancer care
- Lung cancer care: Includes multidisciplinary conferences, low-dose CT scanning, smoking cessation programs and endobronchial ultrasounds (EBUS).
- Prostate cancer: Includes a full range of diagnostic and treatment options.
- Bladder cancer: Includes a full range of diagnostic treatment options.
- In-patient extended care: Includes specially trained oncology nurses who provide symptom management for extended chemotherapy.
- Groundbreaking clinical trials: Includes access to research studies for a broad range of cancers—offering promising new cancer treatment options to our Aurora-area communities.
- Rehabilitation and survivorship: Includes a lymphedema program.
Take Charge of Your Health—See a Cancer Specialist Today
Presence Resurrection Medical Center proudly offers cancer care to the Norridge, Park Ridge and surrounding Chicago-area communities we love to serve.
We are conveniently located at:
7447 West Talcott Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
For more information, or to make your appointment with a skilled Presence Health oncologist, call 877.737.4636.