- Sponsor Expectations (comprehensive brochure)
The Resurrection Health Care (RHC) Sponsor Expectations are criteria by which the Sponsoring Congregations exercise oversight of the governance and management of Resurrection Health Care so that the healing mission of Jesus Christ continues to be effectively stewarded and advanced in the name of and in the spirit of the sponsors.
The Sponsor Expectations are directed toward governance and management to provide guidance for decisions, policies and everyday practices.
The Sponsor Expectations were accepted by the Members - the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth and the Sisters of the Resurrection - in October 2006.
- That the gifts of the Sponsoring Congregations will energize the life of Resurrection Health Care to advance a dynamic system of care.
- That the mission and identity of Catholic Health Care will be integral to all of the Resurrection Health Care's services and activities providing both inspiration and direction.
- That the Sponsor Expectations as well as the Vision Statement, Mission Statement and Core Values of Resurrection Health Care, will be advanced by the Resurrection Health Care Strategic Plan.
- That Resurrection Health Care will live in harmony with the Church's pastors and actively participate in the pastoral life of the dioceses which it serves.
- That those called to serve as leaders within Resurrection Health Care will be noted for their understanding of and commitment to the mission and values of Catholic Health Care.
- That the services, policies and practices of Resurrection Health Care will promote and protect human dignity.
- That Resurrection Health Care will be a moral force in society, working with other organizations to address the needs of the poor and the marginalized and affect the change needed to insure that all will have access to safe, quality health care across the continuum of care.
- That Resurrection Health Care will be a recognized leader in providing a full continuum of care within our System or in collaboration with other providers.
- That the culture of Resurrection Health Care will be noted for its stimulating creativity and innovation in order that Resurrection Health Care might pursue excellence in its services and activities.